Project Life 2014 | Week 29

TWO Project Life posts in one week?! I guess that’s a sign that I’m a legit roll with this catch-up game I keep playing with this project…

Project Life 2014 | Week 29 // Kelsey, Esp. blog

WEEK OF | July 14 – 20

WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEK |  A bunch of small and random fun things…

A weekend trip to the park, where Bri and I snapped ↑ that ↑ mother/daughter selfie; Friday afternoon commuting traffic, where Shannon and I snapped a whole bunch of super fun selfies, including ↓ that ↓ one…

…new bedding (!!!)…

…and an impromptu culling of my closet.

ANYTHING SPECIAL THIS WEEK |  Shannon and I both got off work early on Friday and met up near my work. We walked down to Clarendon, a neighborhood of Arlington just a few blocks from my work, and stopped at Nicecream for some more of the super delish gourmet ice cream we tried at the Farmers Market in DC over Anniversary Weekend, and then walked down to one of the firehouses, where our friend/CrossFit coach works. Pretty rad ending to our first week back to reality after a super awesome staycation weekend. 

TECHNIQUES USED THIS WEEK | The usual: stickers on top of pockets and stamps + writing directly on top of photos. Oh, and a fun little hanger made out of a paperclip to accompany my photo + journaling about cleaning out my closet.

OVERALL THOUGHTS | Preeeeeetty stoked about this one for a few different reasons:

1) that camera paperclip, 2) that hanger paperclip, 3) that “read more books” 3×4 card, 4) that photo of Bri and me, and 5) that “I ain’t saying he’s a gold digger…” photo set of Madden picking his nose. I was worried that “getting back in the saddle” with this project after falling a month-ish behind would be pretty challenging from a creative standpoint, but it’s been relatively easy and I’m IN LOVE with the resulting layouts these last few weeks. In fact, this one just might be an All Time FAVE.

↑ Yup. There. I SAID IT. ↑ #onlygodcanjudgeme

SUPPLIES USED | PL Photo Pocket Pages Design APaislee Press Week In Review CardsPaislee Press Pictures & Words No. 9Caylee Grey handwritten weekly title card; Big City Quiet “read more books” 3×4; PL 3×4 grid card; AC Digitals PL Digital Filler Cards Midnight Edition; my own photo templates; and embellishments from Studio Calico Project Life Kits. 

MORE PROJECT LIFE
:: 2013
:: 2014

4 Comments

1. Kellie Winnell August 6, 2014

The whole thing looks AWESOME, I love these spread. On a roll baby YEAH!

• Kelsey August 7, 2014

[insert emoji fist bump here]

Thanks, girl. I’m really digging this one, too :) Especially that “I ain’t sayin’ he’s a gold digger” card. Madden totally set that one up PERFECTLY.

• Kelsey August 12, 2014

:) And you know what? I totally feel like I’m on a roll. Hoping I don’t lose that sense of achievement or momentum!

2. paintpaperstudio August 7, 2014

That golddigger card.. I’m still laughing :D and I adore the mom/daughter photo. Sooo cute. (She looks like a mink you!)

Leave a Reply